I got off a bit on my numbering, but this is for my photos, so...
This photo challenge was a photo that best represents you.
This photo is a self portrait, I took of me and my son a couple of days after he was born. If you would have asked me before to show a picture that best expresses me it might have been different, but now this is my life. He was born in July so this photo is that old.
I have done a bit of retouching, I had a rough c-section so it wasn't perfect, but I love this composition.

4 comments:
This is beautiful! Congratulations by the way. ;o) And, you are right... this is a great composition! He is so adorable. You can see the bond between the two of you.
This is PRECIOUS!!!
This is a beautiful photo with great composition. The only thing I can think of for CC is to add a bit of contrast and perhaps sharpen just a tad. I wish I had a pic like this of me with my babies!
I think this is awesome. I believe the imperfection in the picture is right for this photo if that makes sense. Like you said - it was rough for you and this just gives it that "real" look. Perfect would be great, but it just does't always happen.
Post a Comment